For the purposes of this policy the terms 'RPS', 'we', 'our' and 'us' means Round-Peg Solutions (RPS) Limited (company number 10627506).
- We will use the personal information to supply services and/or documents to you, to arrange introductions or interviews as appropriate, to contact you as required and to arrange payments to or from you.
- We may also use information to occasionally notify you about important changes to the website, use of services, new appointments or vacancies and other information from us that we think you may find useful. If you would rather not receive this information, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Personal information will be held at our offices at Pall Mall Court, 67 King Street, Manchester, M2 4PD and (if reasonably required for our business purposes) may be transferred outside the European Economic Area.
- We will endeavour to keep the personal information concerning you up to date, accurate and for a period which is no longer than is necessary for our business purposes (including the establishment and on-going maintenance of our client contact and/or marketing databases). If at any time you wish to update the information provided or have your information removed from our databases please email us at email@example.com (or contact us by telephone or post) with details of the updated information or your deletion request.
- The transmission of information through the internet is not completely secure. We will do our best to protect your personal data, but we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site through the internet; any such transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to prevent unauthorised access.
"Cookies" are small pieces of information, which are stored by your browser on your computer's hard drive by websites that you have visited. They may or may not contain personally identifying information and enable us to provide added functionality when you revisit the site. Most Web browsers automatically accept “cookies”, but you can usually change your browser to prevent them. The Help function within your browser should tell you how to do this. Alternatively, you may wish to visit
which contains comprehensive information on how to do this on a wide variety of browsers. For information on how to do this on the browser of your mobile phone you will need to refer to your handset manual. Even if your browser does not accept “cookies”, you can still use our website. If you do not wish to accept “cookies” from us, please ensure that your browser is configured to reject them.