Are you a VSM Manager looking for an exciting new opportunity? Do you want to work for a growing Precision Engineering organisation that are investing in new equipment? Are you looking to work in a state-of-the-art facility? If so this may be the opportunity that you have been searching for…
The responsibilities of the VSM Manager will be as follows:
- Develop and implement value improvement through continuous Improvement
- Inspire the team to works towards sticking you being better than the budget set
- Ensure the delivery of production plans
- Ensuring product quality, process quality and responsiveness
What you will need to do the job:
- Experience of delivering performance improvement
- Experience of managing teams
- Good understanding of problem solving techniques
- Good commercial awareness.
The successful VSM Manager will be offered the opportunity to join an organisation that are having an extremely successful period in the industry, and you will drive improvement across the facility. Therefore, if you are a VSM Manager that is looking for a dynamic, fast-paced environment, who would thrive in an organisation that has a genuine appetite for value stream mapping please get in touch.