Are you a Systems Engineer interested in joining a global aerospace & defence firm near the Dorset area? Do you want to be part of a world-class engineering team, working on the most technologically advanced electronics in the industry? Could you be the right person to join as the Systems Engineer alongside some of the sharpest minds in the industry?
As a Systems Engineer, you will be part of the engineering team developing next generation avionics technology, supporting the business to adopt a model-based systems approach alongside supervising junior members of the team.
As a successful Systems Engineer, you will have:
- Demonstrable experience in a Systems Engineering role or similar
- A good understanding of model-based systems engineering process
- Proven experience using DOORS for Requirements Management
- Experience working with Aerospace/Defence standards
- Degree qualified in an appropriate engineering discipline or equivalent experience
- Eligible for SC clearance
The successful Systems Engineer will have the opportunity to work with a global aerospace and defence organisation that has state-of-the-art development facilities and equipment. You will be working for a company that Invests in People and offers training and progression, offering the opportunity to build your career.
Working alongside some of the sharpest minds in the industry, you will be part of the development of technologically ground-breaking equipment that is leading the way in avionics technology. Therefore, if you are a Systems Engineer who would enjoy working in a coastal location and developing you career with a high-tech organisation please apply immediately by submitting a CV. All applicants will be responded to within 48 hours.