Are you a Quality Technician / Supplier Quality Technician looking for an opportunity with a high-tech organisation? Would you like to work for a global defence organisation, developing cutting edge products, that can offer genuine career progression?
This could be the right career move for you………………….
The responsibilities of the Supplier Quality Technician are as follows;
- Supporting the Supplier Quality Manager in line with company procedures and regulations
- Supporting goods-inwards functions and compiling all relevant documentation
- Inspection of material against engineering drawings
- Tracing any non-conforming material or goods back to relevant supplier
- Raising any concessions within SQA Department
- Ensuring compliance to Quality Management Systems
- Visit suppliers to observe on-site quality procedures and manufacturing processes
- Carry out FAIRs at suppliers & on receipt of goods
To fulfil these responsibilities, you must have the following skills / experience;
- Degree qualified, HND/HNC or apprentice trained or equivalent experience
- Have an understanding of AS 9100 Aerospace standards
- Ability to understand and interpret engineering drawings
- Have a passion for problem solving& continuous improvement
- Have experience in Quality Assurance with good knowledge of quality tools and techniques (8D, FMEA, SPC etc.)
- Be an effective communicator at all levels
The successful Supplier Quality Technician will join a global leader in defence technology. You will work within a state-of-the-art environment developing industry leading defence products. Working in one of the UK’s most desirable coastal locations, the successful candidate will be offered genuine career progression to achieve their full potential. Therefore, if you are a Supplier Quality Technician who is passionate about continuous improvement and want to make a real difference, please send us a copy of your CV.