Are you an experienced Stores Person looking to join a rapidly growing business that offers genuine opportunities to progress in your career? If so, this could be the position for you.
Our client needs an ambitious and hardworking professional who does not mind working an entire shift on his or her feet. They prize speed and accuracy above all else, so they require a Warehouse / Stores Person who can pay careful attention on the job, follow instructions precisely and double-check his or her work before completing a task.
- Receive deliveries of goods and supplies.
- Check for damaged or missing items.
- Store goods.
- Move stock around by hand, using lifting gear or a forklift truck.
- Pack orders for despatch.
- Load, and sometimes deliver goods.
- Keep accurate records of stock.
- Keep paperwork and Exact system up to date.
- Cycle Counting
- Refilling of Kanban locations
Qualifications and Experience Levels
- Preferably qualifications to include GCSE Maths, English and Science at Grade C or above, Good numeric and written English skills.
- PC literacy.
- You will have a conscientious approach to work with a high degree of attention to detail and accuracy.
- A proactive and enthusiastic attitude together with the flexibility to take on new and different tasks as required.
- Previous experience within a goods in and dispatch environment. Preferably within manufacturing.
- Physically fit as the Stores Person position involves manual work.
- Forklift licence (Desirable)
- Experience of working to written procedures.
- Experience of goods inwards and quality checking.
If this sounds like the position for you and you are an experienced Stores Person, please feel free to get in touch and we can discuss further.