Are you a Software Team Lead interested to be part of one of the UKs most exciting and well-funded start-ups, developing a rewarding, and fulfilling professional career? Could you be the right person to help shape the next big innovation, deliver solutions into a wide range of industries such as Automotive, Aerospace, Smart Home & IoT applications and beyond? Would working for a company that drives for creativity and being part of a cutting-edge research team interest you?
As a Software Team Lead, you will:
- Assist in the specification and architecting of Software Development Tools and Kits (STD/STK) based upon industry standard CAD platforms, for use by customers, to enable integration of their technology into both their existing design flows and hence new and existing product lines.
- Work closely with the Engineering Team to define the algorithms required for the tool’s development and implementation.
- Lead the development of an API that will allow clients the ability to implement technology into their design process.
- Co-ordinate, lead and have a hands-on involvement in the implementation, testing and documentation of the code.
- Work effectively with the Engineering Team to create test harnesses and systems for the verification of modules and system level solutions.
- Work closely with the Engineering Team to define and control development libraries for use by customers as part of their system integration.
- Communicate effectively with team members both orally and through written communication.
As the successful Software Team Lead, you will have:
- A minimum of 8 years demonstrated history of working in a similar role in the industry
- Degree qualified in Computer Science or relevant engineering discipline
- Demonstrable object-oriented architectural system development and implementation experience using either one or more of the following: C++/C#/Java/Python
- Demonstrable experience using APIs for CAD tools such as SolidWorks, Creo Parametric, Catia, AutoCAD, Fusion-360, NX, Solid Edge etc.
- Demonstrable experience of UI & UX design.
- Good knowledge and experience of clean coding and code refactoring and good documentation practices using UML.
- Experience of Test Harnesses and Systems development.
- Experience using source and version control tools.
- Demonstrable experience of real time embedded systems development, not essential but a plus.
- Knowledge of the following advantageous, .NET, Linux, Android.
This is an incredible opportunity for a Software Team Lead who will get the chance to work for an innovative start up without the usual risks associated with funding and, work with world class brands across multiple sectors with almost complete creative authority.
The role will be well suited to someone who is self-motivated, enthusiastic, and ready to take on a demanding challenge, and have the perseverance to see each project thorough to a successful completion.
If this sounds like your next challenge as a Software Team Lead and you want to be considered for this incredible opportunity, please apply immediately by submitting a CV. All applicants will be responded to within 48 hours.