Fantastic opportunity for a Software Engineer to work within high-end consumer product development for a tech business based in Abbots Langley. As a Software Engineer, you will have a thorough knowledge of software design, be part of a closely-knit team, be proactive and influence key areas of the project.
If you’re interested to learn more, please read on …
As a Software Engineer, your responsibilities will be as follows:
- Full software project development lifecycle (e.g. analysis, design, timescale, documentation)
- Identifying and solving software quality issues by testing and debugging
- Constantly looking into innovative technology and up to date with industry trends
- Manage 3rd party relationships with engineers and technology providers
As a successful Software Engineer, you’ll have:
- Demonstrable experience of low-level software development (e.g. driver)
- Proven experience developing embedded C/C++ applications
- Knowledge of RF standards such as Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- Experience using development tools such as Jira or Confluence etc.
- Leadership/management skills
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computing or similar discipline or equivalent
Next Steps ...
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Software Engineer who wants to have a real impact on the direction of innovative product development. If this sounds like your next challenge, then get in touch today. All applicants will be responded to within 48 hours.