Are you a talented Simulation Engineer looking to work on ground-breaking, next generation aerospace and defence applications for a global organisation? Do you want to be a part of genuinely exciting company, developing a rewarding and fulfilling professional career in simulation?
If you’re interested to learn more, please read on….
As a Simulation Engineer, you will perform many varied tasks including:
- Designing and building simulation systems
- Creating scenarios for the testing and integration of the models
- Collaborate with team members on detailed work breakdown
- Writing and reviewing documentation
As the successful Simulation Engineer, you’ll have:
- Demonstrable experience in simulation engineering or relevant role
- Demonstrable experience using either MATLAB or Simulink
- Experience working with defence communication
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or similar discipline
- Must be able to obtain Security Clearance
As a Simulation Engineer you will be reporting into the Systems Team Lead.
This business is investing heavily in their staff and new technologies. You’ll have opportunity to work on cutting edge projects whilst being part of a truly exciting and growing organisation.
Should you meet the requirements of the Simulation Engineer and wish to advance your career within a great environment please apply today. All applicants will be responded to within 48 hours.