Are you a Senior Software Quality Engineer who is excited by developing next-generation defence technology? Would you like to work for a global defence organisation that can offer genuine career progression into Senior Management? If so, this may be the opportunity you've been searching for...
The responsibilities of the Senior Software Quality Engineer will be as follows:
· Contribute to delivering Software to Specification and Internal / Customer Requirements.
· Software Lifecycle Reviews including Software Requirement s (SSR), Design (PDR/CDR), Code, Test (TRR) and Release
· Software Configuration Management including Software CCBs
· Auditing including FCA/PCAs
· Witnessing Formal Software Testing
· Product Release
To fulfil these responsibilities, the Senior Software Quality Engineer must have the following experience:
· Thorough, practical knowledge of several relevant processes and procedures e.g., Mil Std-2167A or -498, Def Stan 05-95, AQAP 150 or 2210, DO-178B or C.
· Knowledge and experience of software tools e.g., Requirements management, Configuration
· Management, Test, Code Coverage and Static Analysis.
The successful Senior Software Quality Engineer will join a global leader in defence technology. You will work within a state-of-the-art environment developing pioneering software innovations. The successful candidate will be offered a clear and transparent career path into Senior Management. Therefore, if you are a Senior Software Quality Engineer who is passionate about continuous improvement and want to make a real difference, please send us a copy of your CV.