Are you a experiance Project/Senior Project Engineer looking for a new, exciting opportunity?
Do you want to work for a Global Organisation who have just won several major projects?
Do you want to be involved in creating ground-breaking technology?
If so, this could be the position for you.
The responsibilities of the Senior Project Engineer will be;
- To Lead the success of teams through inspiration, conflict management and good communication
- Act as technical lead and development authority over the entire life cycle of designated projects
- Technical preparation, creation of job sets,implementation, tracking, detection of threats, prevention and resolution of issues
- Consumer and application liaison: negotiation of criteria and presentation of suggestions for new and existing program behaviour
- Provides the group with leadership in implementing and adhering to technology processes and standard regulatory requirement
To Fulfil these responsibilities, you will have the following skills/experience;
· Aircraft systems Integration, testing and flight certification
· Have experience within aerospace and defence industries, markets, products and technologies
· Experience of regulatory requirements and procedures related to air traffic management and airborne systems is desirable
· experience and understanding of configuration management techniques and associated standards
· Proven ability to work and deliver to time pressure and deadlines
· performance in team building, fostering organisational culture and delivering continuous improvement
The Successful Senior Project Engineer will be part of a Global Organisation that develop next-generation technology and enjoy working with a team that genuinely embrace opportunities for ongoing improvement. Therefore, if you are a Project / Senior Project Engineer that is looking for a challenging opportunity in a high-tech environment please get in touch…