Are you a successful Sales Manager with a track record of achievement within competitive markets? Are you passionate about the progress and advancement of your team members? Would you like to play a key role in the development of a high-performing team? If so, please continue reading.
RPS are thrilled to be working with one of our key clients to recruit a Sales Manager for their team in Hertfordshire. The company is extremely well-established in its field, has performed exceptionally throughout the last twelve months and has ambitious expansion plans moving forward.
The responsibilities of the successful Sales Manager will include:
- Driving the performance of the internal sales function and business development teams
- Accountable for the performance of colleagues focused on the development of incremental sales opportunities through end user projects
- Inspiring a sales team to meet and exceed sales targets
- Responsible for individual target setting, working in concert the head of department
- Facilitating lead development and managing leads appropriately
- Developing a robust training scheme and driving best practice
- Creation and management of initiatives from within the department
- Supporting individuals and the wider team with their opportunities, through proactive training and the facilitation of client meetings as appropriate
- Supporting senior leadership in change management initiatives
The successful Sales Manager’s skills and competencies will include:
- Strong track record of high performance within sales management
- An inventive approach to problem solving
- Effective at communicating with and coaching others
- Excellent customer management skills
This is an excellent opportunity for a skilled Sales Manager to join a global company that is extremely well placed to grow further in the coming years. If you would be interested in a conversation to discuss this role further, please apply today.