Are you a Sales Engineer interested in supporting the growth of a market-leading designer and manufacturer of innovative engineering components provided into the Telecommunications & Aerospace industry? Could you be the right person to join a well-established team as a Sales Engineer? Would working for a company that prides in quality, reliability and performance be of interest?
As a Sales Engineer, you will work closely with the company’s large client base providing technical expertise pre and post sale and work closely with the R&D team to provide technical solutions.
As a Sales Engineer, your duties will involve:
- Identifying customer requirements, technical solutions and provide quotations and proposals
- Provide post sales technical support by working closely with R&D team
- Identify new products based on customer and market inputs
- Provide business, market, and competitive intelligence inputs to identify new business opportunities to the management and development teams
- Promote new products through various company channels
- Provide and support marketing team with information and support marketing events where appropriate
In return, you will be rewarded with a generous salary offering career and development opportunities. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Sales Engineer who wants to have a real impact on the direction of developing their career within sales, this is an opportunity not to be missed.
The role will be well suited to someone who is proactive, initiative and can work efficiently as part of a team. Experience in a sales or account management related role is essential and an appreciation of Microwave or Antenna theory is required.
If this sounds like your next challenge as a Sales Engineer and you want to be considered for this incredible opportunity, please apply immediately by submitting a CV. All applicants will be responded to within 48 hours.