Do you have experience of using your French language skills to provide excellent customer service? The business has recently established a UK Head Quarters in Rickmansworth and are looking for a Sales Administrator who is fluent in French to liaise with their French customer base on a day-to-day basis. The role is initially for six months but is very likely to go transition into permanent employment prior to the six months being completed.
This Sales Administrator role offers:
- £29,000 - £34,000 pro rata
- 6-month contract with opportunity to go permanent after
- Hybrid Working (2-3 days on-site)
As a Sales Administrator you’ll be:
- The main point of contact for French customer base
- Working with Sales Managers in the French region
- Provide support with data input and general administrative tasks
- Translating from French to English and vis-a-versa as required
The successful Sales Administrator will:
- Be able to speak French fluently in a business environment
- Have experience in sales or customer service administration role
- Be willing to be on-site in Rickmansworth 2-3 times a week as required as part of the hybrid working policy.
If you’re a Sales Administrator that would be interested in joining a business where you’ll truly be able to make an impact then look no further! While being able to take control of your own work you’ll also be supported by a dynamic and friendly team and be able to grow and develop your career.
Please apply today and you’ll receive a response from our team of specialist recruiters within ASAP to discuss next steps or provide feedback. These requirements are urgent, we are looking to complete the interview process in ASAP with flexible start dates.