If you’re interested to learn more, please read on …
As the RF Engineer, your responsibilities will be:
- Derive system and RF requirements from high level requirements
- Architect RF systems
- Simulate, design, build and test RF modules and systems
- Peer review colleagues work
- Act as lead engineer when allocated to do so on selected new product designs
- Ensure that designs are managed to meet internal and external customer
- Demonstrable experience designing RF electronics for products
- Knowledge of RF test equipment (eg. VNA, SA, Signal Generator)
- Knowledge of solid state amplifiers and high speed switches
- Knowledge of high power antenna systems
- Degree qualified in a relevant subject or equivalent experience
The successful RF Engineer will have the opportunity to work with an organisation that Invests in People and offers training and progression, offering the opportunity to build your career whilst working on top-secret, pioneering software technology.
Should you meet the requirements for the above position and wish to advance your career, please apply today. All applicants will be responded to within 48 hours.