A multi-site worldwide major supplier of systems and components for critical aerospace and defense applications is looking for a Reliability Engineer to join their Glendale, California site. If you are a Reliability Engineer, working for an aerospace organisation or similar environment and interested to find out more, please read on …
As a Reliability Engineer, your responsibilities will be as follows:
- Work in collaboration with all functional areas to perform systems and equipment safety assessment that meet specifications
- Conduct fault Tree analysis, failure mode and effects analysis (FMEA) and Common Cause Analysis (CCA) or Common Mode Analysis (CMA).
- Perform analysis to verify systems and equipment compliance to requirements.
- Prepare and review technical reports/documentation necessary to satisfy customer, internal and program requirements, including specifications, design documents, test plans/procedures, reports, correspondence, etc.
- Establish and maintain proactive communication channels with customers, and internal organizations as required to meet project goals.
As the successful Reliability Engineer, you’ll have:
- Minimum 3 years’ working experience in systems safety assessment for airborne equipment and equipment certification
- Demonstrable experience in safety and reliability engineering
- Demonstrable experience in:
- Fault Tree Analysis (FTA)
- Failure Modes and Effects Analysis (FMEA)
- Common Cause Analysis (CCCA) or Common Mode Analysis (CMA)
- Familiar with SAE ARP 4754, Mil-HDBK-454A, Mil-std-1472F and DO-254
- Degree qualified in Electrical Engineering/Aerospace Engineering or similar discipline
Next Steps …
If you have the right skills and experience as a Reliability Engineer and want to work for an aerospace business that embraces innovation and pushes technological boundaries, please apply now and we will be in touch within 2 working days to discuss further.