Are you a Quality Systems Engineer?
Are you able to demonstrate a background in using a Quality Management System to drive behavioural and cultural change?
Are you keen to make a difference?
Would you be interested in joining one of the UK’S largest Aerospace Manufacturers to help maintain, develop, and improve the current Quality Management System?
If so, this could be the position for you……………………………………
The Responsibilities of the Quality Systems Engineer are as follows:
- Overall control and responsibility for the maintenance of the BMS.
- Adapting to role and responsibility changes as required by the Head of Quality. Driving improvements to the Business Systems.
- Generate new BMS documents for the Quality function as required and update documents when regulatory, customer and company requirements change.
- Facilitate other functions in the creation and update of documents to ensure a harmonised system and consistent format
- Manage and issue system document updates.
To fulfil the responsibilities of the Quality Systems Engineer you must have the following skills and attributes:
- Previous experience in a Quality Systems role
- Excellent Communication skills (oral and written)
- In depth understanding of AS9100
- Detail orientated
- Microsoft Access intermediate level
The successful Quality Systems Engineer will be offered the opportunity work for a global Aerospace Manufacturer that are heavily focused on personal and career development. As the Quality Systems Engineer You will become part of an integral team of people driving a positive and efficient aerospace culture. So, if this sounds like the opportunity you have been waiting for, get in touch today!