Are you a Quality Inspector with a passion for problem solving? Are you interested in working for a global aerospace, multi-million-pound organisation? Does working with some of the most precise products excite you? Then this is the right career move for you
The responsibilities of the Quality Inspection role are as follows:
- Verify that only approved parts and materials have been used; check batch card against material certificates located in Final View or Purchasing Department
- Documentation at each inspection stage is endorsed as "acceptable", "reject", "needing rework", or "concession", and to identify by labelling and a pink batch card when applicable
- Ensure processes are carried out correctly in particular using batch card disciplines, NCR process and use of calibrated equipment
- Organise, prioritise and schedule all inspection processes and activities to meet production/customer deadlines.
- Capable of performing the inspection of work assigned in accordance with the duties of "authorised inspector"
- Supporting FAIR’s
To fulfil these responsibilities of the Quality Inspector you must have the following skills / experience:
- Have knowledge of CMM machines and inspection
- Good understanding of Aerospace industry.
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritise workload in line with business and customer requirements.
- Knowledge of FAIR’s
- The ability to interpret engineering drawings
The successful Quality Inspector will be offered the opportunity to work for an established company. You will have the opportunity of progression in a company that invests in their people. Therefore, if you are a Quality Inspector who is passionate about achieving the best results possible, please send us a copy of your CV?