About the Role
- Setting high quality standards, striving for continuous improvement & quality assurance
- Ensuring that motors are inspected and released to agreed quality standards ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Carry out product inspections to ensure the quality of outgoing products, this will involve a
- visual inspection of key attributes to engineering drawing requirements.
- Maintaining and managing the Final Release database, ensuring the motor documentation is recorded and retained following final release for traceability.
- Communicating to the Quality Engineer and Production Engineer issues found during the inspection process;
- To provide swift communication and reporting of concerns to minimise production downtime.
- Provide an analysis of performance trends in order to continually improve products and processes.
- Comply with the companies Quality and Environmental management systems.
- Compliance with Health & Safety
- Experience of Quality inspection within a manufacturing environment, would be an advantage.
- Attention to detail with a methodical approach.
- Computer Literate.
- Strong understanding and interpretation of engineering drawings and manufacturing processes.
- Good communicator.
This role is an initial 3 month contract and could be extended further. If you feel this is the right position for you, please do not hesitate to apply.