Are you a Quality Inspector with a passion for problem solving? Are you interested in working for a global aerospace, multi-million-pound organisation who are going through a significant period of growth? Does working with some of the most precise products excite you? Then this is the right career move for you...
The responsibilities of the Quality Inspector are as follows:
· Inspection activities are to be performed in a timely manner giving feedback to operators and capturing continuous improvement opportunities
· To carry out first-off, in process and last off Inspection of detailed parts and assembles in a timely and efficient manor according to customer specification
· To ensure all FAIR and KC products are inspected for conformity, with recorded dimensions
· To ensure product non-conformity is communicated to the production staff
· To visually inspect and verify product that has been received from sub-contract processing
To fulfil these responsibilities of the Quality Inspector you must have the following skills / experience:
· Have knowledge of programming Aberlink CMM machines and inspection
· Good understanding of Aerospace industry.
· Self-motivated with the ability to prioritise workload in line with business and customer requirements.
· Knowledge of FAIR’s
· The ability to interpret engineering drawings
The successful Quality Inspector will be offered the opportunity to work for an established company. You will have the opportunity of progression in a company that invests in their people. Therefore, if you are a Quality Inspector who is passionate about achieving the best results possible, please send us a copy of your CV?