Are you a Quality Inspector with a passion for problem solving? Are you interested in working for a global aerospace, multi-million-pound organisation? Does working with some of the most precise products excite you? Then this is the right career move for you
The responsibilities of the Quality Inspection role are as follows:
- Verify that only approved parts and materials have been used; check batch card against material certificates located in Final View or Purchasing Department
- Documentation at each inspection stage is endorsed as "acceptable", "reject", "needing rework", or "concession", and to identify by labelling and a pink batch card when applicable
- Ensure processes are carried out correctly in particular using batch card disciplines, NCR process and use of calibrated equipment
- Organise, prioritise and schedule all inspection processes and activities to meet production/customer deadlines.
- Capable of performing the inspection of work assigned in accordance with the duties of "authorised inspector"
- Supporting FAIR’s
To fulfil these responsibilities of the Quality Inspector you must have the following skills / experience:
- Have knowledge of CMM machines and inspection
- Understanding of the inspection of CNC components
- Good understanding of Aerospace industry.
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritise workload in line with business and customer requirements.
- Knowledge of FAIR’s
- The ability to interpret engineering drawings
The successful Quality Inspector will be offered the opportunity to work with some highly specialised machinery, manufacturing some the most precisely engineered, high-tech components in the CNC machining industry. You will progress your career within an organisation that is has demonstrated its commitment to staff development over the last 60 years and has won several awards due the success of this investment. Therefore, if you are a Quality Inspector who is passionate about driving maintenance best practice, please send us a copy of your CV