Are you a Quality Engineer with a proven history of successful new product introduction? Do you have a solid understanding of AS9100? Would you like to work for a global Aerospace organisation, developing cutting edge products, that can offer genuine career progression into Senior Management? If so, this may be the opportunity you have been searching for...
The responsibilities of the Quality Engineer will be as follows:
- Reviews quality problems with Operations/Engineering personnel and direct actions to correct discrepancies. MRB / RCCA.
- Prepares periodic and special reports concerning departmental activities, problems, schedules, rejected items, rolled throughput yield and cost of quality. TCC / KPI Reporting.
- Aids in organizational planning by participating in departmental conferences.
- Identifies and understands quality provisions of the customer contract, specifications and expectations.
To fulfil these responsibilities, the Quality Engineer must have the following experience:
- Degree in engineering or equivalent professional qualification
- Experience of corrective action, MRB & RCCA
- Ideally experience of working within an aerospace or defence environment, or a highly regulated industry
- Experience of supporting NPI from a Quality point of view
The successful Quality Engineer will join a leader in aerospace technology. You will work within a state-of-the-art environment developing industry leading defence products. The successful candidate will be offered a clear and transparent career path into Senior Management. Therefore, if you are a Quality Engineer who is passionate about new product introduction and want to make a real difference, please send us a copy of your CV.