Are you a Quality Engineer looking for a new, exciting opportunity where you can make a difference?
Do you want the opportunity to work for a Global Defence Organisation, working on cutting edge technology?
If so, this could be the opportunity for you.
The responsibilities of the Quality Engineer will be as follows;
- Fulfil the role of the Quality Engineer on all Engineering projects and ensuring the smooth introduction of new products into manufacturing
- Performs significant role in investigating Customer Complaints and providing the necessary feedback to the Customer with 8D reports
- Raising and monitoring Supplier Corrective Action Reports
- Work directly with the suppliers on defect investigations
- Work closely with procurement on supplier claims
- Undertake process/systems audit of suppliers (UK & abroad)
- Manage new supplier quality agreements
- Validate supplier FAI/PPAP/ISIR submissions
To Fulfil these responsibilities, the Quality Engineer will have the following skill/experience;
- Degree qualified engineer
- 3-5 years quality experience, at least 2 years in supplier quality
- Have experience of ISO9001:2015 standard or similar
- Experience working in a manufacturing /engineering environment especially relating to Defence or Avionics or other high compliance industry would be an advantage.
- Familiar with APQP and PPAP and other Quality Tools
- Knowledge and experience using modern ERP / MRP systems
The successful Quality Engineer will be offered the opportunity to join a multi-billion-dollar Defence OEM that develop next-generation equipment. You will work in an open office environment, with the highest specification of equipment, and enjoy working with a team that genuinely embrace opportunities for ongoing improvement. Therefore, if you are a Quality Engineer that is looking for a challenging opportunity in a high-tech environment, please get in touch…