Are you a Quality Inspector interested in joining a Global Aerospace Organisation? Would you like to work with some of the high-tech equipment in the aerospace industry? Would you like to work within an organisation that is genuinely focused on people development and will enable career development via industry leading training? If so, this could be the opportunity for you…
The responsibilities of the Quality Inspector role are as follows;
- Inspection activity on goods in, partially and fully complete assemblies
- To ensure that all inspection activities within the site are carried out to process.
- Raising any non-conformances at goods in and production stages
- Providing technical support and liaise suppliers and manufacturing staff to help resolve any query as and when required
- Review completed supplier generated FAIs and Grade 1-part control plans and amend MRP and Visual FAIR systems accordingly
To fulfil the requirements of the Quality Inspector position, you will need the following skills / experience;
- Degree Qualified, HND/HND Qualified or Equivalent
- Quality Inspection Experience within an Aerospace environment
- Ability to read and interpret engineers’ drawings including GD&T
- Be familiar with AS9102 standards
- Ability to programme and operate CMM machines
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Office packages
The successful Quality Inspector will be offered the opportunity to work with a fast-growing aerospace organisation, developing next-generation aerospace equipment from a state-of-art manufacturing facility. You will be able to progress your career with a company that provide award-winning training and development. If you are looking for a career move in one of the most picturesque locations in the UK, this may be the opportunity for you.
If you are a Quality Inspector looking for an exciting new challenge, get in touch today.