Are you a Head of Quality / Manager looking for an exciting new opportunity? Do you want to work for a major 1st tier supplier into the Pharmaceutical & Medical Device industry pioneering, next-generation technology? Would you be interested in a rapidly growing, global organisation, working within a state-of-the-art manufacturing facility? If so, this may be the opportunity that you have been searching for…
The responsibilities of the Head of Quality / Manager will be as follows:
- Managing a team of four QA professionals covering Design Quality, Supplier Quality and Quality Management. Set priorities and coordinates resources to meet priorities.
- Responsible for planning, coordinating and conducting duties related to the Quality Systems, Supplier Quality and Design Quality
- Make use of knowledge and experience to identify, tackle and document problems and risks within the quality system.
- Serve as a resource and mentor to colleagues with less experience, including QA Officers.
- Use Company Business System tools on a regular basis to continually improve the QA function.
- Work closely with QRA management in developing quality objectives.
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with internal and external partners.
- Maintain solid understanding of relevant regulations and quality system requirements that affect the business.
What you will need to do the job:
- Degree in science, medical or technical field and experience with growing responsibility in medical device Quality Assurance
- Quality management experience with medical devices
- Ability to manage and develop a small team of quality management professionals
- IVD medical device regulatory affairs experience a distinct advantage
- Experience in conducting and hosting quality system audits/regulatory inspections
- Solid understanding of international medical device quality systems including but not limited to 21 CFR 820 and ISO 13485
The successful Quality Assurance Manager will be offered the opportunity to join an Organisation that are having an extremely successful period in the industry and you will drive improvement across the facility. Therefore, if you are a Quality Manager that is looking for a dynamic, fast-paced environment, who would thrive in an organisation that has a genuine appetite for continuous improvement please get in touch.