Your main responsibilities as a Project Procurement Manager will involve:
- Leading the sourcing and selection of suppliers within an Integrated Project Team, according to Procurement strategy ensuring that Company
- Ensuring that suitable contracts are negotiated and placed with suppliers, including the flow down as appropriate of all necessary conditions from the customer, which minimise risk, protect the commercial interests of the Company.
- Be the prime point of contact for all project related procurement issues. Where appropriate manage the procurement resource budget for the project (both PPM and shared service) and ensure that this is reported monthly into the project.
- Developing and implement Project Procurement strategies, ensuring alignment with Company, Procurement, Supply Chain and Project strategy, and associated plan ensuring its update, approval and communication during the life of the Project.
- Monitoring and control the supplier performance, budget and risk and report into the project contract review pack.
- Identifying and managing Procurement related risks & develop suitable backup plans for items of supply or suppliers which are defined as critical.
- Identify and prosecute cost reduction opportunities in conjunction with other Project, Procurement or Company personnel.
- Implementing and working according to Procurement Policy, Process and Procedure within the Project.
Your skills and qualifications:
- Proven ability to create and manage major sub contracts through their complete lifecycle
- Cross-functional team working/ supporting engineering projects/ dealing with internal customers. Project & Time Management.
- Excellent commercial/ business awareness.
- Member of CIPS is desirable eProcurement experience.
- Global Sourcing experience Exposure in a complex company
- Supplier Development