Are you a Project Planner with previous Project Management / Administration experience?
Would you like to be part of a strong team working on complex engineering, high value projects?
Do you want to be part of a global organisation where you can further develop your skills and career?
If so this could be the perfect position for you.
As Project Planner your responsibilities will be as follows;
- To provide administration support to assigned programmes
- To act in compliance with published processes and guidelines for project management
- Development & maintenance of the necessary reporting data package for the project, product, process, subsystem or equipment
- Analyse results, clarify patterns & identify potential problems
- Develop project reporting output & work package risk registers
To fulfil the responsibilities of Project Planner you will have the following skills/experience;
- Be degree Qualified, HND/HNC or Equivalent
- Have a good understanding of lifecycle management processes
- Have a proven background in Project Management/Administration
- Have good knowledge and understanding of project planning, assessment, monitoring, status recording, risk management and configuration
- Have the ability to pick up and learn new tools then be willing to help and support others in their learning
- Be computer literate, ideally in MS Excel & MS Project at advanced level
- Be a good communtcator at all levels
- Be methodical and organised with excellent time management skills
If you have the right skills and experience as a Project Planner and want to work for a Global Organisation who offer great remuneration packages and genuine career progression get in touch today.