Are you an experienced Project Manager that has held lifecycle responsibility for product development? Are you looking for a new position to advance your career with Project Management? Do you want to join an international engineering company with globally-recognised expertise? If so, please continue reading.
The responsibilities of the successful Project Manager will include:
- Meeting all agreed project objectives including quality delivery, reliability, and cost
- Defining and listing project resource needs
- Ensuring all customer requirements are clarified and available when required
- Supporting and contributing to the business development function and providing support to sales where required
- Managing project performance to agreed company metrics and reporting structure, managing deviations to agreed budgets and schedule
- Creating and maintaining of an effective resourced and costed project plan
The successful Project Manager will have the following skills and experience:
- Knowledge and experience of Project Management
- Ability to proactively resolve issues with customers
- Expected to have, or be working towards achieving Project Management certification
- Comfort setting direction, distributing work, and laying out clear plans
- Ability to build rapport across the organisation and externally
This is an excellent opportunity for a skilled Project Manager to take the next step in their career, within an industry-leading environment. If you are currently considering the next move in your Project Management career, please apply today.