Are you a Programme Manager with experience of interfacing with primary OEM customers from bid phase through to completion? Do you have experience in taking ownership of internal contracts to ensure customers’ expectations are being met from a quantity, quality, cost, and timeline perspective? Are you used to engaging with internal teams to ensure full accountability within each area is fully understood and completed within the timeline promised to the customer?
If so, this could be the role for you…
The role and responsibilities of the Programme Manager will be as follows:
- Interfacing with prime OEM customers from bid phase through to completion
- Preparing proposals in respect of new business opportunities with customers
- Drafting of contracts and negotiating in support of new business opportunities and/or contractual change
- Monitor overall performances of programmes, managing key indicators.
- Communication to senior management of scope for change and inefficiencies
- Resolving client conflicts and handling consumer feedback
- Ensuring the UK’s export control policies are complied with
To fulfil these roles and responsibilities you will have the following skills/experience:
- Degree Qualified or equivalent
- Have experience working within the Aerospace & Defence industry
- Possess great people skills with the ability to communicate at all levels
- Be methodical in your approach to tasks
- Possess great attention to detail
- Be experienced in face-to-face negotiation with a proven track record in customer interaction
- Be pragmatic and have tenacity and the ability to think outside the box
As Programme Manager you will be responsible for managing the company’s respective customer contracts and will be the principal point of contact within the organisation for relevant customers. The Programme Manager will take ownership of contracts internally ensuring that goods and services are provided at the right quality, cost, and delivery.
If this sounds like the role for you, please send a copy of your cv today.