The responsibilities of the Programmer Manager will be as follows:
- Work within the Commercial Department
- Be responsible for coordinating programme management activities in order to ensure customer satisfaction
- Renewal of business for the UK region in order to achieve sales, performance and profitability objectives.
What you will need to do the job:• Proven experience within programme management, in a similar Head of Programme Management role or as a Programme Manager
• Experience of preparing commercial proposals, contract negotiation, costs control, planning and schedule control
• A bachelor’s degree in a commercial, technical or financial discipline
• Experience using ERP systems
The successful Programme Manager will be offered the opportunity to drive improvement across the facility. Therefore, if you are a Programme Manager that is looking for a dynamic, fast-paced environment, who would thrive in an organisation that has a genuine appetite for continuous improvement please get in touch.