Are you an experienced Production Supervisor looking for an exciting new opportunity? Do you want to work for a growing Medical organisation that are rapidly growing and creating new products as well as offering progression for their staff? Are you looking to work in a state-of-the-art facility? If so this may be the opportunity that you have been searching for…
The responsibilities of the Production Supervisor will be as follows:
- Supervision of all operators within the Clean Manufacturing Environment, ensuring that product assembly is done in line with defined work instructions and standard operating procedures.
- Oversee training of electro-mechanical assembly operatives and maintain training records as required by the Quality Management System.
- Be the subject matter expert in relation to electronics and electro-mechanical assembly including but not limited to ESD, Soldering, PCBA basic troubleshooting, best practises in assembly and handling as well as electrical error fault finding.
- Work with colleagues to help design new systems, jigs, fixtures, and devices.
- Preparation of product documentation and report writing, escalating issues as appropriate.
- Assist and carry out fault finding in electro-mechanical assemblies.
What you will need to do the job:
- Minimum HNC or BSc in Electrical Engineering or related discipline.
- Circa. 3 years’ experience in a Production Engineering Environment.
- Excellent skills in written and spoken English to enable communication with colleagues and to understand technical and QMS related documents
- Creative and innovative with a high level of attention to detail.
- Ability to read and understand design specifications and technical drawings,
- A high level of IT skills.
- Proven record in the design of manufacturing processes, jig and fixtures for electromechanical assemblies.
The successful Production Supervisor will be offered the opportunity to join an Organisation that are having an extremely successful period in the industry, and you will drive improvement across the facility. Therefore, if you are a Production Supervisor that is looking for a dynamic, fast-paced environment, who would thrive in an organisation that has a genuine appetite for Production please get in touch.