Are you a Product Manager interested in working for an Aerospace 1st Tier Supplier that is looking to quadruple in size (£100m +) in the next 4 years?
Do you have a background within electronics, electrical or Electromechanical Manufacture?
Do you have a proven history of delivering on profitability targets? Would you be interested in working with pioneering eVTOL technology?
If so, this could be the perfect opportunity for you………
The role and responsibilities of the Product Manager are as follows;
- To be responsible for the development of product strategies
- To interface with the customer throughout the product development lifecycle
- Work with internal engineering and operations teams to ensure that all appropriate routes to market are developed and supported
- Gather and analyse research on the product requirements of the industry
- Analise current product offerings to find enhancements to existing functionality and features
- Ensure that all business policies are adhered to and that all operations are within budget
- Ensurecompliance with the Commercial Procedure, ensuring that all product development is carried out strictly according to the procedure
To fulfil these responsibilities, you need the following skills/experience;
- A background in electronics, electrical or electromechanical manufacture
- Have a proven history of interfacing with prime customers
- Have a proven background of working closely with R&D, NPI, NPD & production
- Have a commercial mindset with a proven history of delivering on profitability targets
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work for a Global Aerospace & Defence 1st Tier supplier that can offer a great working environment and genuine career progression. If this sounds like the ideal role for you, get in touch today.