Are you a Process Engineer who is looking for that next step in your career, with experience in maximising current and new projects to reduce cost and improve quality, this could be the improvement for your career with potential career progression for the individual who is looking for more. Would you like to be at the forefront of the development of intricate and vital products? If so, please continue reading.
The role of a Process Engineer will involve:
- Process analysis, design and optimization of existing and new processes to enable routine delivery of exceptional performance and reduce product cost around quality and product supply (i.e. Working with different departments).
- Ensure that all improvement efforts are aligned to business goals, are financially evaluated and provide value to the business.
- Implement/led continuous improvement projects, procedures and guidelines.
- Active participation in development of process optimization and process excellence culture through active involvement in a variety of workshops, forums and training sessions.
- Design, develop and implement Jigs and other automation and mechanisation to improve operation work environment, productivity and efficiency.
The successful Process Engineer will ideally have the below experience:
- Ideally Degree level qualification or equivalent
- Experience of working in a manufacturing environment.
- Understanding of GMP through experience gained in companies where GMP has been used.
- Strong presentation, networking, influencing skills with the capability to build trust from shop floor to boardroom.
- High level IT skills for use of proprietary ERP software for data collation, analysis and reporting.
- Strong analytical skills with a data-based approach to investigating and solving problems (data driven).
This is a brilliant opportunity for a talented Process Engineer to join a high-performing, ambitious team and to drive best practice to develop the wider company. If you are a passionate process engineer, please get in touch today.