Are you a Process Engineer who has experience with maintaining staff levels and lowering costs, while meeting all quality standards set by the company and customer requirements? Would you like to work with an aerospace / defence organisation that is growing their market share by 200% over the next 3 years? If so, this may be the opportunity for you...
The responsibilities of the Process Engineer are as follows:
· Analyse workflows within the production department to determine better ways of working
· Support Manufacturing Engineering Department (ME) with technical and process knowledge to aid new product realisation
· Partner with Quality Engineer and Continuous Improvement action team to ensure collaborative, consistent, and sustainable improvements are made
· Develop manufacturing methods for new and existing products, including process routing and production rates
· Utilise Companies ERP system to embed changes/improvements
To fulfil the role of Process Engineer you must have the following skills / experience:
· Experience of working within a fast-paced manufacturing environment essential
· Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering desired
· Project Management experience and skills desired the above statements reflect the general details necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be inherent in the job
The successful Process Engineer will be offered the opportunity to work with an innovative range of aerospace engineering products within a high-tech environment. You will enjoy full support in your pursuit for excellence from Senior Management and ongoing career development as the company continues to expand in the UK, Europe, and US. Therefore, if you are a dynamic Process Engineer that is passionate about making a real difference please get in touch.