Are you a Principal Requirements Engineer interested in joining a global aerospace & defence firm near the Bournemouth area? Do you have previous experience working around requirements management and gathering for the aerospace or defence sector? Do you want to be part of a world-class engineering team, working on the most technologically advanced electronics in the industry?
As a Principal Requirements Engineer, your duties will involve:
- Contribute to proposing technology roadmaps and technical strategy.
- Contribute for Technology Team Cost Estimation.
- Writing of technical proposals in support of new bids, understanding, negotiating, and presenting existing capability and new customer requirements
- Understanding and reviewing systems, software, hardware, test, and integration documentation to confirm that the software, hardware, and architecture design are compliant
- Fulfil tasks to agreed time, budget, and quality
- Carry out requirements engineering/management and engineering design methods as required
- Recognising the need for and proposing process and product improvements to ensure best practice and compliance with relevant standards (including safety)
- Travel within the UK and overseas to support business needs as necessary
As a successful Principal Requirements Engineer, you will have:
- Demonstrable experience in Electronic Systems Engineering or a similar role that focusses on avionic/electronic systems
- Proven experience using DOORS for Requirements Management
- Experience working with Aerospace/Defence standards
- Degree qualified in an appropriate engineering discipline or equivalent experience
- Eligible for SC clearance
The successful Principal Requirements Engineer will have the opportunity to work with a global aerospace and defence organisation that has state-of-the-art development facilities and equipment. You will be working for a company that Invests in People and offers training and progression, offering the opportunity to build your career.
Working alongside some of the sharpest minds in the industry, you will be part of the development of technologically ground-breaking equipment that is leading the way in avionics technology. Therefore, if you are a Principal Requirements Engineer who would enjoy working in a coastal location and developing you career with a high-tech organisation please apply immediately by submitting a CV. All applicants will be responded to within 48 hours.