Are you a DevOps Engineer looking for a truly exciting opportunity working within Machine Learning & AI?
Are you interested in being involved in bringing next generation, machine learning pioneering innovations into the mainstream?
Are you interested in joining an AI company that is growing globally, working with some of the UK’s leading minds in the Machine Learning industry?
If so, this could be the next exciting move in your career.
Role and responsibilities of the DevOps Engineer;
- To help build the next generation of AI powered systems
- To design and implement end-to-end lifecycle management platforms taking the IP from concept to customer
- To Develop UIs & APIs to be used by machine learning and research engineers to deploy neural network models efficiently and at scale.
To fulfil the position of DevOps Engineer you will need the following skills/ experience;
- Degree qualified in computer science (or equivalent)
- 3 + years industrial experience
- Have experience in building user interfaces and API/SDK design
- Have knowledge of scaling solutions from on-premise to cloud environments
- Have the ability to develop and build scalable SaaS and/or Edge.
- Have experience in programming in Java, C++, or Python
- Be familiar with version-control tools.
- Ideally to have some understanding of machine learning concepts – (desirable)
- Have knowledge of Machine Learning frameworks e.g., Tensorflow/ PyTorch
- Have experience in developing product ready user interfaces.
- Be a self-starter with the ability to work independently when required.
The successful Platform DevOps engineer will have the opportunity to join a rapidly growing start-up AI organisation developing next generation, groundbreaking technology. As DevOps engineer you will be involved in building and developing leading machine learning technology for the manufacturing & supply chain industry. The DevOps Engineer position comes with a great remuneration package and share options from day one.
To be considered for the position of DevOps Engineer apply today.