Are you a Plater looking for an exciting new opportunity? Do you want to work for a growing heavy engineering company that have recently won multiple multi-million pound projects Are you looking to work in a state-of-the-art facility? If so this may be the opportunity that you have been searching for…
The responsibilities of the Plater will be as follows:
- Plating steam/air type heat exchangers in carbon steel, stainless steel, and alloy materials.
- Plating heavy fabrications
- Carry out any other ad-hoc duties as required to support the needs of the business.
- Provide a professional backup service for colleagues during peak times or during absence.
- Follow company procedures, standards and regulatory requirements.
- Maintain continuous professional development to ensure knowledge is up to date.
- Continuous improvement of contribution to the company.
- Act as an ambassador for the company in all interactions with customers and the public.
What you will need to do the job:
- Candidates must be expert platers/boilermakers able to work on their own initiative in a heavy engineering workshop.
- Substantial experience of heavy fabrications is required.
- Able to read and interpret Engineering drawings.
- Good team worker.
- Candidates must have an existing right to live and work in the UK.
The successful Plater will be offered the opportunity to join an Organisation that are having an extremely successful period in the industry and you will drive improvement across the facility. Therefore, if you are a Plater professional that is looking for a dynamic, fast-paced environment, who would thrive in an organisation that has a genuine appetite for continuous improvement please get in touch.