Are you a Operations Manager looking for an exciting new opportunity? Do you want to work for a growing Manufacturing organisation that are rapidly growing and creating new products? Are you looking to work in a state-of-the-art facility? If so this may be the opportunity that you have been searching for…
The responsibilities of the Operations Manager will be as follows:
- Drive forward all required actions across the site’s operations in an efficient manner to meet the companies and customers’ expectations of Quality and delivering products on time
- Manage all budgets in the Operations P&L and ensure the operations run in an efficient manner and to optimal cost level
- Ensure strict compliance with the H&S standards in his operations through a 0-tolerance policy
- Work closely with Quality Department to maintain high quality standards in Production.
- Facilitate and drive cross-operations CI initiatives
What you will need to do the job:
- Experience of working in a Operational Management role within a SME is ideal
- Ideally hold a degree or equivalent
- Ideally experience of working within a bespoke manufacturing facility
- Proven experience of implementing lean methodologies
The successful Operations Manager will be offered the opportunity to join an Organisation that are having an extremely successful period in the industry, and you will drive improvement across the facility. Therefore, if you are an Operations professional that is looking for a dynamic, fast-paced environment, who would thrive in an organisation that has a genuine appetite for Management please get in touch.