Are you a NDT Level 2 Operator looking for an exciting new opportunity? Do you want to work for a major 1st tier supplier into the Aerospace industry pioneering, next-generation aero / defence technology? Would you be interested in an organisation, working within a precision manufacturing facility? If so, this may be the opportunity that you have been searching for…
The responsibilities of the NDT Operator will be as follows:-
- Processing of parts through the FPI process and producing non-conformance reports as required.
- Completion of all associated records in an accurate and efficient manner.
- Ability to work to company standard work instructions as defined by the quality and the leadership team.
- Achieve high standards of quality in line with targeted levels of output whilst working safely and maintaining full product traceability.
- Provide constructive verbal and written feedback to Value Stream Manager and Quality with regards to potential issues and improvements.
- Once trained, aid with chemical additions and tank changes to processing lines.
- Once trained, complete acid etch and blue etch anodise inspection of parts prior to PT testing.
- Working as part of a team, you are encouraged to contribute to improving any working processes.
- Accurately perform appropriate administrative duties, such as maintenance requests and completion of records.
- Support the cell leader in training and transferring job skills and knowledge as required and in-line with company strategy.
- Actively look to resolve problems with the support and in collaboration with our engineering and quality teams.
The qualifications / skills required for the NDT Inspector are as follows: -
- Two years’ experience in NDT Level 2 role
- EN4179/NAS410 PT level 2 qualification (Desirable)
- Must be capable of reading and understanding standard work instructions and specifications
- Must be adept in use of computers
The successful NDT Level 2 Operator will be offered the opportunity to join an Organisation that works with some of the largest Aerospace Manufacturers in the World. Therefore, if you are a NDT Operator that is looking for a dynamic, fast-paced environment, who would thrive in an organisation that has a genuine appetite for continuous improvement please get in touch.