Are you a NDT Level 2 Inspector (FPI) looking for an exciting new opportunity? Do you want to work for a major 1st tier supplier into the Aerospace industry pioneering, next-generation aero / defence technology? Would you be interested in an organisation, working within a precision manufacturing facility? If so, this may be the opportunity that you have been searching for…
The responsibilities of the NDT Inspector will be as follows:-
- Remain compliant to all of the required Level II certification.
- Ensure all work and activities follow H&S guidelines at all times.
- Aid the department to secure monthly production and sales targets and budgets.
- The review of customer requirements / specifications against Route Cards.
- Ensure production progress in your department recorded via the MRP system.
- Follow production priorities as given by Supervisor or Deputy.
- Making sure customer products are produced on time and are of exceptional quality
- Participate in customer meetings as required.
- Participate in departmental improvements.
- Monitoring product standards and implementing quality-control as given by QA, including corrective actions.
The qualifications / skills required for the NDT Inspector are as follows: -
- FPI Trained
- NDT Level 2 Trained
- Reading of drawings
- Use of Part marking equipment
- Use of EFACs
- Eye for detail
- Self motivated
- Good written & verbal communication
The successful NDT Inspector will be offered the opportunity to join an Organisation that works with some of the largest Aerospace Manufacturers in the World. Therefore, if you are a NDT Inspector that is looking for a dynamic, fast-paced environment, who would thrive in an organisation that has a genuine appetite for continuous improvement please get in touch.