Are you a Production Planner with an Aerospace background? Are you looking for an exciting career development opportunity, working in a collaborative, continuous improvement focused environment? If so, this may be the role for you.
The Production Planner role will involve:
· Ensure customer special requirements and / or specifications flow down to supply chain and production
· Develop a Master Plan for all top-level product classes or Customer LTA items based on; capacity level loading, inventory strategies and area constraints
· Serve as the point of contact for all system schedules within the company
· Update MRP planning factors including but not limited to; safety stock, manufacturing, and material lead-time, MOQ, package type, planner codes, transition items from NPI to production
· Lead SIOP process and presents the master schedule for the value stream(s) and/or product classes
· Monthly calibration review meetings with customer service, planners, and configuration management
The successful Production Planner will have:
· Bachelor’s degree within a relevant field
· A strong background of Working within material / production control, ideally within a manufacturing environment
· Proven understanding of capacity planning, forecasting, master production planning, scheduling tools, MRP and data analytics
· High level of proficiency in manufacturing planning systems
The successful Production Planner will enjoy career development in a truly positive, team focused environment where you'll develop pioneering aerospace technology. If this sounds interesting, please apply today.