Are you a Manufacturing Technician who is excited by developing next-generation defence technology? Would you like to work for a global defence organisation that can offer genuine career progression into Senior Management? If so, this may be the opportunity you've been searching for...
The responsibilities of the Manufacturing Technician will be as follows:
- To attain target hours and support the production schedule by keeping rework to a minimum
- Keep Familiar and remain compliant with clean room and ESD disciplines
- Ensure compliance to regulatory and legal requirements
- Identify improvements in process and yield
To fulfil these responsibilities, the Manufacturing Technician must have the following experience:
- Wire bonding and die bonding experience
- Experience in a range of hybrid microelectronic assembly techniques including device attachment methods and interconnection techniques
- Ability to carry out Microwave work to MIL-STD 883H and BS9450
- Previous experience of military and aerospace products
The successful Manufacturing Technician will join a global leader in defence technology. You will work within a state-of-the-art environment developing pioneering software innovations. The successful candidate will be offered a clear and transparent career path into Senior Management. Therefore, if you are a Manufacturing Technician who is passionate about manufacturing and want to make a real difference, please send us a copy of your CV.