Are you a Manufacturing Engineer looking for an exciting new opportunity? Do you want to work for a 2nd tier supplier into the defence industry pioneering, high end products? Would you be interested in a rapidly growing, global organisation, working within a state-of-the-art manufacturing facility? If so, this may be the opportunity that you have been searching for…
The responsibilities of the Manufacturing Engineer will be as follows:
- New Product Introduction
- Creating SOP’s
- Working with Design Engineers
- Review data provided by QA and production to ensure continuous improvement of process.
What you will need to do the job:
- Proven experience in Manufacturing/Engineering Environment.
- BTec, HNC, HND or degree in Electro / Mechanical / Manufacturing Engineering.
- Lean/six-sigma experience beneficial.
The successful Manufacturing Engineer will be offered the opportunity to join an Organisation that are going through a growth period in the industry and you will drive improvement across the facility. Therefore, if you are a Manufacturing Engineer that is looking for a dynamic, fast-paced environment, who would thrive in an organisation that has a genuine appetite for continuous improvement please get in touch.