Are you interested in playing a key role within a global aerospace engineering firm? Looking for a well-established, stable, organisation that can offer genuine, specific career progression? If so, this may be the opportunity for you…
Due to recent prestigious project wins our client is looking for a Manufacturing Engineer that has a strong precision engineering background.
The Manufacturing Engineer will be responsible for:
- Creation of programs for the manufacture of components that are being machined are to very tight tolerances, intended for assembly in complex moving parts
- Development, documentation and validation of the detailed manufacturing sequences and operation levels
- Create, validate and establish the manufacturing controls for the detailed operations within the machining processes
- Develop and drive Right First Time by the application of real-time data driven process capability
To fulfil these requirements, the Manufacturing Engineer must have the following experience:
- Proven track record of defining and delivering efficient CNC machining processes for mill turn CNC machines
- Knowledge of EdgeCam, Esprit, Vericut, Mazatrol, Heidenhain and Fanuc Gcode
- Degree, HND, HNC, Apprentice trained or equivalent experience
- High-level of experience in precision component manufacturing (ideally aerospace)
- Component and process proving (FAIR & PPAP)
- Demonstrable background in deploying lean techniques successfully
- Proficient in the use of the relevant IT tools
A relocation package is offered for this vacancy. This will include travel, 6 months’ rent plus all the removal costs. If you are a highly skilled Manufacturing Engineer looking for an exciting, new challenge, this is an opportunity not to be missed. The technology, career development, and sheer scope of opportunity that has been made possible due to the firm’s recent growth is unparalleled. To find out more and get involved in this exciting project please send an updated copy of your CV.