Maintenance Engineer – Rotating Shifts
Are you a Maintenance Engineer with experience in the maintenance of CNC machines?
Do you have in depth knowledge of Electro/Mechanical Equipment & CNC Machine tools?
Do you have a demonstrable background in driving maintenance best practice / continuous improvement?
Do you want to up your earning potential with generous optional overtime rates?
Would you like to develop your career with one of the North West’s leading organisations?
If so this could be the role for you……………………
The Responsibilities of the Maintenance Engineer will be as follows;
- Providing both Reactive & PPM schedules for the company’s CNC machining plant and associated equipment
- Ability to problem solve on a variety of CNC machinery within a demanding production environment
- Respond to breakdowns to minimise downtime
- Fault finding using diagrams and diagnostic systems
- Maintain equipment logs on manufacturing equipment, recording pertinent information about downtime and maintenance problems
- Involvement in Project Work i.e. New Machine Installations, re-siting and removal of machine tools and equipment
- Identify and implement opportunities for maintenance best practice / continuous improvement
To fulfil the responsibilities of Maintenance Engineer you must have the following skills and Attributes;
- Apprentice trained/ HND/ ONC Qualified
- Proven background in fault finding using diagrams and diagnostic systems
- Electrical or Mechanical Qualifications
- Background in maintenance Engineering within a CNC machine shop environment
- Good understanding of electrical/electronic/pneumatic/hydraulic systems
- Ability to engage with all areas of the business and promote maintenance best practice but also be able to work alone
- Possess good decision-making skills
- Good Communication and IT skills
The successful Maintenance Engineer will be offered the opportunity to work with some highly specialised machinery, manufacturing some of the most precisely engineered, high-tech components in the CNC machining industry whilst upping your earning potential with generous optional overtime rates. You will be given the opportunity to progress your career working for a company that reward success and invest in people. If this sound like the right role for you, get in touch today to discuss in more detail.