Are you an Electrically biased maintenance technician looking to join a fast-growing heavy engineering company that offers industry-leading training and development? Due to a multi-million-pound investment the business is looking to hire new talent who can drive the company forward for years to come. Working in an industrial environment, you’ll report into an experience maintenance engineer and progress your career further from there. As a company that truly values innovation, you’ll have ample opportunity to put forward your ideas for improvement that will always be considered, which you will then roll if viable.
This Maintenance Electrician role offers:
- £36,000 salary depending on experience
- £8,000 relocation package and temporary accommodation provided
- 10-15% Yearly Bonus
- Working in scenic Fort William
- Employee wellness initiatives including an onsite gym.
As a Maintenance Electrician you’ll be responsible for:
- Leading fault-finding teams to success in a methodical and timely manner to reduce downtime.
- Driving continuous improvement and improve standards throughout the departments with electrical projects - from Identifying scope of work & action plan thru to completion.
- Mentoring and overseeing the development and training of electrical maintenance craftspeople and apprentices within the maintenance team.
The successful Maintenance Electrician is likely to have the below skills/qualifications:
- Ideally you will have some form of electrical qualification
- Applicants should have a Technical expertise alongside a high level of Health, Safety and Environmental Awareness
- Excellent fault-finding skills
If you’re interested in joining a business where you’ll be given the opportunity to develop your skillset as well as grow progress your career, then look no further!
Please apply today and you’ll receive a response from our team of specialist recruiters within 24 hours to discuss next steps or provide feedback. These requirements are urgent, we are looking to complete the interview process in June with flexible start dates.