Are you a machinist that always had a keen interest within aerospace? Looking for that next step within the exciting industry? This opportunity might be the ideal fit for you, working for a multinational tier 1 supplier for some global conglomerates. This company has continuously seen growth and now on the lookout for an independent thinking machinist who can help keep this ball rolling. This opportunity will offer a good variety on the workload to help keep the role engaging as well as help develop a healthy range in skill set.
As a Machinist your main responsibilities will be:
- Working under minimal supervision as well as taking up personal initiative
- Re-working or improving products that don’t meet quality standards
- Help keep shop equipment up to the highest standards
- Contribute towards fixture design
- Working on various precision machining task
The ideal candidate will have the following experience or equivalent:
- High school qualifications along with some relevant machine shop experience
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and BOMS
- Machine shop experience with at least 3 or more of the following equipment: Vertical milling machine, lathe, pedestal grinder, precision hand tool and precision measuring device
- Capable of lifting 50 pounds on a regular basis
- Capable of working under minimal supervision as well as demonstrate on initiative
If you are interested in this role, click the apply button and one of our collegues will be in touch shortly.