Are you a smart, self-motivated, Machine Learning Engineer with a passion for research who is looking for a new role? Would you be interested in developing pioneering ecommerce, retail analytics and supply chain technology?
Do you want to be the driving force behind new product innovations within an exciting R&D environment?
Do you want to work with some of the brightest minds in the UK who are focused on the development of artificial intelligence technology?
If so, this could be the career move for you!
The role and responsibilities of the Machine Learning Engineer (R&D) are as follows;
- To be involved in the design, development, training, and testing of neural networks
- To work closely with the Machine Learning Engineers helping to build new product innovations
- Researching different algorithms to be used within computer vision neural networks
- Researching current and new technologies across varying fields
- To drive the vision for modern data and analytics platforms to deliver well architected & engineered data and analytic products
- To be involved in scaling existing machine learning products into production
- To solve problems, find problems and design solutions and perfect algorithms
To fulfil the position of Machine Learning Engineer (R&D) you must have the following skills / experience;
- Research experience within machine learning algorithms related to computer vision and/or neural networks
- MSc or PhD Degree in Computer Science, Machine Learning, Computer Vision or equivalent
- Strong software skills in building complex and well-designed cloud-based and/or edge-based AI models
- Demonstrable programming skills in Python
- Good knowledge of machine learning frameworks, such as TensorFlow or PyTorch
- Good mathematical skills especially in probability and statistics
- Ability to work independently
- Effective communicator of complex data and methods to experts and non-experts
The successful Machine Learning Engineer (R&D) will join an organisation that is truly pushing the technological boundaries of retail analytics, supply chain and manufacturing. You will develop novel innovations within an organisation that has patented AI / machine learning technology, that creates intelligent optimisation of processes that will revolutionise the ecommerce, retail, and manufacturing industries. You will work with leading minds in the industry, and will be offered share capital in the company, enabling lucrative long-term opportunities. Therefore, if you are an intelligent, bright-minded Machine Learning Engineer (R&D) who is truly able to succeed by working autonomously on complex, critical technological challenges, this may be the opportunity for you