Are you a bright-minded Machine Learning Engineer who is interested in developing pioneering ecommerce, retail analytics and supply chain technology? Do you have the capability to work autonomously, creating machine learning innovations within a forward-thinking organisation? Would you like to work with some of the brightest minds in artificial intelligence? If so, this may be the opportunity you are searching for….
The responsibilities of the Machine Learning Engineer opportunity are as follows:
- Developing machine learning and AI technology using Python and Tensorflow
- Working within a small team of machine learning engineers, developing novel technologies for the manufacturing, retail, and supply chain industries
- Independently problem solving and creating solutions for highly complex machine learning and AI technological challenges
- Developing frameworks, coding and bug fixing of open API applications intended to optimise wide ranging industrial applications
- Taking several machine learning projects from concept to delivery
To fulfil the position of Machine Learning Engineer, you must have the following experience:
- PhD or MSc qualified in computer science or machine learning technology
- Demonstrable ability to work independently in critical thinking, deep learning and optimisation of AI / machine learning applications
- Experienced in writing software and technology frameworks in Python and Tensorflow or PyTorch
- Self-starter and natural problem solver who can problem solve autonomously
- Excellent communication skills
The successful Machine Learning Engineer will join an organisation that is truly pushing the technological boundaries of retail analytics, supply chain and manufacturing. You will develop novel innovations within an organisation that has patented AI / machine learning technology, that creates intelligent optimisation of processes that will revolutionise the ecommerce, retail, and manufacturing industries. You will work with leading minds in the industry, and will be offered share capital in the company, enabling lucrative long-term opportunities. Therefore if you are an intelligent, bright-minded Machine Learning Engineer who is truly able to succeed by working autonomously on complex, critical technological challenges, this may be the opportunity for you.