Are you an experienced Legal Contracts Specialist, looking for an exciting new opportunity? Do you want to work for a growing Aerospace organisation that are rapidly growing and creating new products as well as offering progression for their staff? Are you looking to work in a state-of-the-art facility? If so this may be the opportunity that you have been searching for…
The responsibilities of the Legal and Contracts Specialist will be as follows:
- Management and administration of all major contracts made with customer, suppliers, and partners.
- This will involve drafting, evaluating, negotiating and the final execution of contracts
- Public and commercial contracting
- As needed, provide guidance on contract matters to project managers or other operational staff, including training to new project managers and other employees in contracting practices and procedures.
What you will need to do the job:
- University degree (preferably Law or Contract Management)
- Must have full awareness of all critical clauses in any commercial contract.
- Able to demonstrate sound experience of the majority of areas of work listed as Primary Responsibilities of this role.
- Has keen Commercial awareness - detailed, budgetary and strategic.
The successful Legal Contracts Specialist will be offered the opportunity to join an Organisation that are having an extremely successful period in the industry, and you will drive improvement across the facility. Therefore, if you are a Legal Contracts Specialist that is looking for a dynamic, fast-paced environment, who would thrive in an organisation that has a genuine appetite for Law compliance please get in touch.