Are you a Senior / Lead Inspector looking for an exciting new opportunity? Do you want to work for a 1st tier supplier into the Aerospace, Automotive and Oil & Gas industries pioneering, next-generation technology? Would you be interested in a rapidly growing organisation, working within a state-of-the-art manufacturing facility? If so, this may be the opportunity that you have been searching for…
The responsibilities of the Lead Inspector will be as follows: -
- Carrying out dimensional and visual inspection for First off, Patrol and Final inspection of components.
- Reporting any non-conformances in line with the Company NCR process
- Preparing reports including First Article Inspection Reports (FAIR) and other inspection reports.
- Assist with Root cause analysis and problem-solving activities on the shop floor etc.
- Other Quality related activities as required.
The qualifications / skills required for the Lead Inspector are as follows: -
- Team leadership experience
- Previous experience of working experience within CNC manufacturing environments is essential
- An excellent understanding of engineering drawings including Geometric tolerances
- CMM experience essential
- Able to use other various types of measuring equipment including Micrometers, Height Gauges, Vernier’s etc
- Process driven with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Must be a proactive team player, with a positive 'can do' attitude and motivated towards continuous improvement
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work to ISO9001:2015 requirements
- Experience of AS9100 requirements is an advantage
The successful Lead Inspector will be offered the opportunity to join an Organisation that has recently invested heavily in new machinery. Therefore, if you are a Senior / Lead Inspector that is looking for a dynamic, fast-paced environment, who would thrive in an organisation that has a genuine appetite for continuous improvement please get in touch.